|Home||» Products||» Drive In Racks||» Drive In Racks|
Drive In Racks
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East
Drive In Racks
Giraffe Drive-in Racking is a system of vertical upright frames and horizontal support rails, which allows pallets to be supported vertically an din multiple depths. The support rails allow stackers to enter the rack and so enables multiple depth storage. This type of racking is ideal for filling large areas of warehouse with multi deep, multi wide and multi high blocks pallets. Drive-in is usually specified for first in-last out storage situations.
Perishable, crushable unwieldy or awkward shaped goods that cannot be self stacked are likely candidates for this specialist solution. Cold store often specify this type of racking as it is an ideal method when storing predictable batch movements of palletized loads. The system provides blocks of static storage where pallets are stored two or more deep. Having driven in, the truck has to reverse our. It offers restricted selectivity of individual pallets but provides effective high density storage with good use of the 'cube'. The continuous blocks of racking (no aisles) allows for truck access directly into the system placing goods next in line behind the other on cantilevered rails each side of the lane.
- A high density space efficient bulk storage system.
- Can increase storage capacity by up to 60% over wide aisle racking
- Works on a first pallet in, last pallet out system.
- No specialist handling equipment required.
- Good for storing seasonal ranges.
- Contact Details
- DEWAS TECHNO PRODUCTS PVT. LTD.
DEWAS TECHNO PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.